Foster a S.A.F.E. Pet
Do you love animals? Maybe you'd love to have one, but just aren't ready or able to commit to providing a permanent home? Consider becoming a S.A.F.E. Pet Rescue foster parent!
Foster homes are always needed. We go to the animal control facility on a weekly basis, but we can only save as many animals as we have available foster homes. Can you open your heart and home to one of our rescued dogs or cats? If you can foster just one animal, you can save a life!
Facts About Fostering:
- Fostering is typically very short-term for each pet. A pet is often fostered for just a matter of days, and usually no more than two weeks.
- You can specify the type of animal you are willing to foster.
- S.A.F.E. covers the cost of any necessary medical care, and pet food can be provided if needed.
- Once you sign up to assist with fostering, you are never under an obligation to foster. We get new pets weekly. If you are unable to help out one week, or for an extended period, we understand and are grateful for any assistance you can give.
- As a S.A.F.E. foster parent, you will see the amazing love and devotion that these wonderful animals give. The satisfaction of knowing that your foster pet is alive because of you is an incredible reward!
Sophie says, "Save a life - foster a pet like me!"